Unauthorised entry to your premises can lead to loss of equipment and proprietary information as well as putting at risk your staff and visitors. JB-EYE provide simple to use systems to regulate access to your premises with functionality that can adapt as your needs grow. Our expert staff will ensure any systems installed comply with current regulations.
JB-EYE access control software works in the background allowing your staff to concentrate on running your business. The system is easy to use and offers a range of advanced functionality that can be activated as your needs change. Reports can be viewed and exported to show access times for individual personnel or particular departments. Access rights can be assigned based on a variety of criteria to allow or restrict access as required either across the whole premises or on a door by door basis.
In many instances JB-EYE access control can work in conjunction with other systems utilising the same fobs or cards and can be programmed to work on multisite installations allowing user access across various sites.
From the initial consultation to discuss your requirements right through to commissioning, handover and provision of NSI Gold certificate your dedicated JB-EYE team will simplify the process of installing a new system. Providing ease to read full system quotations, simple paperwork and electronic contracts we can minimise your workload. Our independently audited engineers will ensure disruption is minimised and systems are installed to the highest industry standards.
All JB-EYE access control system contracts include one NSI approved routine service visit per annum. Our industry trained engineers carry out a comprehensive service of your system including:
- Checking all access control readers function correctly
- Checking all electronic locks and tightening magnetic lock fixings
- Checking all request to exit buttons function correctly and are in a good state of repair
- Checking all emergency egress equipment functions correctly and are in a good state of repair
Educational access control sYSTEMS
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of access control?
The advantages of access control to your business may be as follows:-
- Centrally controlled security
- Anyone without a valid access card or fob is prevented from access
- Avoids complicated management – you can simply delete and re-issue a card/fob
- Stops widespread knowledge of a door entry code or combination
- Helps manage site security with contract or permanent staff who leave
- Enables restricted access, safeguarding equipment and stock
- Restrict car park access to authorised personnel
- Time slots can be set to open doors during pre-determined time periods
- Improve staff management with reports showing staff movement and time keeping
- Provides on/off-site system management and control
How secure is JB-EYE access control?
With many RFID access control systems fobs can be cloned relatively easily with increasing numbers of high street key cutting chains offering this service. Our unique system offers additional protection built into the access control readers which prevents cloned fobs from working.
How easy is JB-EYE access control to manage?
JB-EYE access control software has been specifically developed to provide easy set up and management. An inbuilt help system provides easy access to help topics from within the software. New staff can learn to add fobs and change users permissions very quickly. For more complex requirements the system offers powerful functionality that can be used as and when its required without affecting the simple day to day management.