Access Control SystemsControlling access in your business 24 hours a day.
Unauthorised entry to your premises can lead to loss of equipment and proprietary information as well as putting at risk your staff and visitors. JB-EYE provide simple to use systems to regulate access to your premises with functionality that can adapt as your needs grow. Our expert staff will ensure any systems installed comply with current regulations.
CALL NOW: 0844 826 6633
JB-EYE access control software works in the background allowing your staff to concentrate on running your business. The system is easy to use and offers a range of advanced functionality that can be activated as your needs change. Reports can be viewed and exported to show access times for individual personnel or particular departments. Access rights can be assigned based on a variety of criteria to allow or restrict access as required either across the whole premises or on a door by door basis.
In many instances JB-EYE access control can work in conjunction with other systems utilising the same keyfobs or cards and can be programmed to work on multisite installations allowing user access across various sites.
The advantages of access control to your business may be as follows:-
- Centrally controlled security
- Anyone without a valid access card or fob is prevented from access
- Avoids complicated management – you can simply delete and re-issue a card/fob
- Stops widespread knowledge of a door entry code or combination
- Helps manage site security with contract or permanent staff who leave
- Enables restricted access, safeguarding equipment and stock
- Restrict car park access to authorised personnel
- Time slots can be set to open doors during pre-determined time periods
- A fire roster can be quickly generated in the event of evacuation
- Improve staff management with reports showing staff movement and time keeping
- Provides on/off-site system management and control
- Mimic drawing showing the status individual doors.
All JB-EYE access control system contracts include one NSI approved routine service visit per annum. Our industry trained engineers carry out a comprehensive service of your system including:
- Checking all access control readers function correctly
- Checking all electronic locks and tightening magnetic lock fixings
- Checking all request to exit buttons function correctly and are in a good state of repair
- Checking all emergency egress equipment functions correctly and are in a good state of repair